Call for Workshops
Call for Workshops
The IEEE MASS 2015 in Dallas, USA will include a workshop day on October 19, 2015.
Call for Proposals
IEEE MASS is the meeting
point for leading researchers in the thriving area of wireless ad hoc
communications, sensor, and actuator networks. Topics of IEEE MASS
cover a large range of scientific areas, spanning topics from computer
science, physics, embedded systems, electrical engineering, control
theory, as well as application areas such as disaster-recovery/rescue
operations, hospitals, and battlefields.
conferences associated with MASS also cover a broad set of scientific
topics. Since its inception in 2004, MASS also offers a range of
associated workshops which cover special topics and applications in
wireless ad hoc and sensor networks. During the last several years, up
to ten workshops have been held each year in conjunction with MASS,
with some of the workshops already having seen their seventh iteration.
IEEE MASS 2015 will
include a workshop day on October 19, 2015. Each workshop will provide
an arena for presentations and discussions about a special topic of
relevance to MASS. Each tutorial will present in-depth content in a
mini-course format aimed primarily at students, researchers, or
attendees from industry.
Researchers and practitioners are invited to submit workshop or tutorial proposals.
Proposals should be submitted in a maximum 2-page PDF file, containing the following information:
• Workshop or tutorial title,
• Abstract (maximum 200 words),
• The topic of the workshop/tutorial and how it relates to MASS,
• The organizers behind the workshop/tutorial including contact information, and short bio and affiliation,
• Proposed Program Committee,
• Planned review procedures,
the case of a workshop what the intended format will be (invited
presentations, submitted presentations, panels, etc),
• Expected sponsorships (if any),
• Profile of a typical attendee (academic researcher, student or industry participant),
• A rough estimate of the number of participants,
case the workshop has been previously held, provide information on the
conference, date, and number of attendees.
In every workshop room,
a video projector will be available for presentations. Please indicate
if you require further equipment, e.g. poster walls, a whiteboard or
Please send the proposal
to the MASS 2015 workshop chair, Raghu Ganti, at: email@example.com.
with the subject "[MASS 2015] Workshop Proposal".
• April 15th, 2015: Submission deadline for workshop and tutorial proposals
• May 1st, 2015: Acceptance notification
• July 10th, 2015: Workshop submissions due (tentative)
• August 1st, 2015: Workshop acceptance notification (tentative)
• August 10th, 2015: Camera-ready versions due (tentative)
• October 19, 2015: Workshop day
workshops will be handled in connection with registration for the
conference part of MASS. MASS 2015 reserves the right to cancel